Colonial Oaks Living Center of Metairie offers a unique alternative in long-term care through individual and customized plans of care specific to each resident’s individual needs.
We hire the most qualified nursing and administrative staff to focus on customer service and provide the highest quality care. We provide extensive and continuous in-house training to our staff, ensuring current interventions are used, and cutting edge attention is given to our residents.
Our Calendar of activities is impressively extensive and offers a variety of socialization opportunities. We also offer independent activity options for those who prefer individualized times of enjoyment or enrichment.
Our long-term care services include:
- 24-hour Nursing Care
- Physicians on call 24/7
- Weekly visits from a Physician and/or Nurse Practitioner
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapies
- Wound Care
- Mobile Radiology and Diagnostic Studies
- Oxygen Therapy
- Mobile Lab Services
- Electrocardiogram Services
- Fall Risk Management
- Medication Management
- On-Site Dental, Vision, Podiatry, Psychology and Chaplain Services
- Secure Care System
- Laundry Service
- Scheduling and Transportation Services
- Social Services to provide one-on-one psychosocial care and evaluation